General terms and conditions
https://www.coprimotore.it/es (hereinafter, the Website) is a website owned by Linda Dei Rossi, hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF/NIF number: Y9282898C and registered office at: Carrer Cabrera, 15, C.P. 07600 – S’arenal – Llucmajor (Illes Balears).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the previous acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at all times; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when he considers it appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web. It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; if you do not agree with them, please refrain from using it.
The Website is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property belongs to THE OWNER, except for those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Website and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all copies that are made (whatever the medium in which they are incorporated), granting them only the rights of use described below. Any right not expressly granted is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Website, as well as the one who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitising and presenting the same, corresponding to him, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond to him against persons who carry out imitations or unfair uses of the same.
WEB CONTENT AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is permitted:
– Browsing the Web, that is to say, accessing and viewing it on a device, with any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorised, provided that this is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological process of transmission. Browsing certain sections of the Website requires prior registration.
– Benefit (prior registration), of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly forbidden:
– Any operations with respect to the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
– Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those for commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
– Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, in particular, their incorporation into any other work, including websites, collections or databases. Exceptions to this prohibition are the publication in the media of downloadable materials from the Press Room section.
– The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Website or any of the products provided through the same.
– The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal operation of the Website, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
– The establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites is authorised, provided that they are not made in a way that damages the public and brand image of THE OWNER, of the Web or of any of the persons and products referred to therein. In the establishment of links to the Website, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
– The establishment of links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any kind of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of links is expressly prohibited the use of elements taken from the Web, without the express prior consent of the OWNER.
Under no circumstances may it be understood that links to the Web from pages or websites of third parties imply relations of THE OWNER with the owners of these, nor imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of THE OWNER on them, so THE OWNER shall not be liable in any way with respect to their content and legality.
CONTENT AND USER BEHAVIOUR
As a customer or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through the same and not to use them for:
1. Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
2. Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, or that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
3. Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
4. Disseminate content that undermines the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
5. Violate the rights of intellectual property, industrial, image, honour or others that correspond to the OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom to decide whether the contributions and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when it deems appropriate.
The forms of payment accepted in the online shop are:
– Credit card
– Bank transfer
The shipping methods available in the online shop are:
– Shipping with UPS. The cost of shipping is determined by the supplier.
The service is carried out by UPS within 3-4 working days. Two attempts will be made, after which the package will remain in stock. Afterwards, you can choose to have it delivered to your home address, with the corresponding shipping cost.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Based on the provisions of art. 103 of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, the right of withdrawal is excluded due to the following reason:
– Goods or products made according to the consumer’s specifications or customised.
(You should only complete and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract or service contracted).
– To the attention of (here you must insert the name of the company, full address and, if available, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address):
– I/We hereby inform you(*) that I/We hereby withdraw from my/our(*) contract for the sale of the following goods/provision of the following service(*).
– Ordered on/applied for on(*).
– Name and address of the consumer and user(s).
– Date and signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
To request a product exchange, the customer must contact customer service within 14 calendar days of receipt of the order.
In any case, we will not accept freight collect shipments.
In the event that the product to be exchanged has a higher price than the one previously purchased, the customer must pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the one previously purchased, the difference in the amount will not be refunded in cash, but in the form of a gift voucher to be used in your next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased at https://www.coprimotore.it/es the customer must contact our Customer Service Department.
The customer must indicate the order number and we will tell you exactly all the steps to follow. We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
The customer or user may cancel their order, as long as it has not left our warehouses. In this case, he/she must contact the OWNER by e-mail or through the Customer Service channels, communicating his/her identification data and order reference number.
In the event of cancellations, the amounts previously paid by the user or customer will be refunded by the same means used for the initial transaction.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the Web, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, and the way in which they are presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained on the Website updated and free of errors, it does not offer any guarantee as to its accuracy and up-to-dateness. Nor is it guaranteed to obtain any specific result or purpose, so that access to and use of the Web, is the sole responsibility of users and customers.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Web or its contents, infringements of the rights that correspond to it or its licensors, especially those of Intellectual and Industrial Property, exercising all actions, civil and criminal, which may correspond to him in Law.
EXTRAJUDICIAL RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
Likewise, under the terms set out in Article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013 on the resolution of consumer disputes, a direct link is provided to the online dispute resolution platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy or dispute that may arise, arising from these terms or conditions, Spanish law shall apply. The resolution of legal disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the user or customer.